Aleimar is a volunteer organization that supports minors in difficult situations with no regard for differences in religion, race and culture.
Our mission “Together with the children of the world” encompasses and describes our goal: to support children’s health, nutrition, education and sociality, fostering the right environment for their human, social and cultural development. Learn more in our Brochure.
At the core of all our missions is the respect for the rights of each and every child, carried forward with a sensitive and delicate approach. For this reason, we are inspired by:
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The Convention on the Rights of the Child
- The Millennium Declaration
- The Italian Charter of Values of Volunteering
- The Charter of Principles and the Charter of Quality Criteria (from ForumSAD)