Together for the good
Italy Education and Training
In addition to the introduction program supported by the project “Social Housing”, the project “Together for Good”, wants to offer specific assistance in relation to the area of employment and school to families in need. Specifically, we offer on the one hand assistance to children with their homework, and on the other hand psychological support during the process of social integration.
We pay particular attention to parents, in order to encourage an active participation during the growth and scholastic career of their children. For foreign parents we promote the learning of the Italian language through languages courses. Furthermore, we help with job searches and encourage women to enter the “Supportive Brand” project. Financial help is also provided, when necessary, to cover expenses for school materials, school cafeteria and public transportation.
Goals of the project
- To introduce a support service during homework and studying especially aimed at middle and high school students.
- To provide economic support to families in order to support with some daily expenses.
- To contrast school abandonment.
- To start a parent information/training service to teach how to help children during their scholastic path.
- To help the social, cultural and linguistic integration of foreign families.
Beneficiaries of the project
- 15 children from 11 to 17 years old.
- About 20 parents.
What you can do
- €50: You can contribute to the snack service;
- €100: You can contribute to the purchase of school materials;
- €200: You can contribute to paying the salary of the professional support operator.